What we’re doing at Thurston Print Lab for your and our safety
We at Thurston Print Lab hope all of you are safe and remain healthy in this unprecedented and challenging period in our nation’s and global history during the Covid-19 Pandemic!
With more time on our hands during the Shelter in Place orders, working on your photographs can be a welcome refuge. You may find this to be a good time for photo editing for your printing needs, and we would like to help in any way that we can.
These are extraordinary times with the many restrictions placed on us and we have gone out of our way to try and serve our clients’ needs in as normal a fashion as possible and that you deserve.
For Our Local San Diego Clients
Submitting your Images
- To deliver your files to us create a Folder in the Thurston Print Lab Uploads folder and name it in this format: YYYYMMDD.Your last name.number of images.PaperName
- Create a separate folder for each paper name if you order is for images on multiple paper types
- Copy your Image Files to the appropriate folder for your Print Order
Image Evaluation and Editing Sessions
We can no longer conduct in-person image evaluation and editing of your images for print optimization at Thurston Print Lab. We have prided ourselves on this individual attention to our clients’ needs that sets us apart from other Print Labs.
We will now be conducting one-on-one screen sharing sessions with clients using Zoom Video Conferencing and Screen Sharing Software.
- You can download Zoom software for your computer here.
- These screen sharing sessions must be done on a Desktop or Laptop computer only.
Scheduling Screen Sharing Sessions
Clients can schedule one-on-one Zoom Screen Sharing sessions that can last up to 45 minutes.
When you schedule a Zoom session it will send you a link with the Meeting ID of our Session for you to click on to start our Screen Sharing Session with you.
You can schedule your Screen Sharing Session using the Calendar below.
If you have any questions about Zoom installation or usage don’t hesitate to give us a call at (619) 505-9933.
Curbside Pickup for Print Orders
In accordance with San Diego County Health Department Safe Reopening of Business guidelines we will have Curbside Pickup of your Completed Print Orders.
- We will contact you when you order is ready for pickup.
- Show up at your agreed upon time.
- We will bring your order out to your car, and be wearing Facial Coverings and have Sanitized our Hands prior to your arrival.
Should you want to inspect your completed Print Order before accepting it, you may do so by alerting us to your needs in advance and you may enter our facility to inspect your prints under the following restrictions:
- No more than one customer may enter our facility at a time.
- Facial Coverings/Masks must be worn at all times.
- Social Distancing of at least six-foot distance from one another at all practicable times.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available upon entry and exit.